Sunday, October 22nd:
Join us for a viewing of the movie Luther, a feature film about the life of the reformer Martin Luther. Before the film, we will enjoy a pot-luck style meal together, beginning at 4pm.
Guidelines for Family Meal
- Please bring a dish to share for 10-12 people
- Please bring a dish correlating to the first letter of your last name:
- A-F vegetable side dish (salad, casserole, veg tray, etc)
- G-L desserts
- M-R entree (casserole, sandwich, meat)
- S-Z starch side (rice, potatoes, bread, squash, grain)
- Label your dish with your name
- Bring along, or label once here, any common allergens. If you have dietary restrictions, please consider bringing a dish that meets those requirements to share.
- Your dish must come prepared. We are unable to accommodate heating or refrigerating.
We'll show the movie following the meal together, showing it in the lobby as well should you wish to sit there with children. You are also welcome to attend the potluck but not necessarily stay for the movie. Parent discretion is advised for the movie content. No Childcare provided.