At Covenant Fellowship we believe that children, from the moment of conception, are a gift and blessing from God. Parents are called to train up their children in the Lord and lead them in such a way that their example, their instruction, and their loving discipline model the Scriptures and point them to the gospel.
In order to serve our parents in caring for their children, we seek to provide regular teaching on parenting for every age. We also have a parent directed children’s and youth ministries which exist to support and assist our parents with the spiritual instruction of their children.
Click here to sign up to have your child dedicated on a Sunday morning.
These messages are sermons preached as a part of Vital Life classes.
- Counsel for Parents, Rob Flood
- Foundations vs. Formulas: Parts 1-3, Tim Shorey & Joel Shorey
- Foundations for Parenting: Parts 1-3, Rob Flood
- Train Them Well: Parenting with Discipline and Instruction, Rob Flood & Marty Machowski
Past Sunday Sermons
These messages were preached during a Sunday morning service.
- Families Growing Under God's Word, Mark Prater
- Grace for Single Parents, Jared Mellinger
- Growing in Relationships, Rob Flood
- Parenting Prodigals, Jared Mellinger
- Victory in Marriage and Parenting, Rob Flood
Extra Point Messages
Following the teaching portion of our monthly parent-youth ministry meetings we have an Extra Point message - a short teaching specifically for parents. These messages are designed to equip parents in applying the teaching their teens just received or to address a specific parenting topic. Selected messages are below.
- Helping Your Teen With Technology, Joel Shorey
- How Can We Help Our Kids Grow in Love for God's Word?, Jim Donohue
- Parenting in Fear or Faith, Rob Flood
- Parenting in the Shadow of Suicide, Andy Farmer
- Talking to Your Kids About Their Salvation, Andy Farmer