God gives grace to his people and means for us to steward that grace, to encourage that grace, and to provide ways and means for that grace to grow in and through us. This has been true of the women of Covenant Fellowship Church throughout our history and it contributes to why we do Women’s Ministry at our church.
It is our hope that the events and studies offered through our Women’s Ministry would encourage the grace of God to abound in the women of Covenant Fellowship. We pray God uses our events and studies to produce maturity in life, in relationships, and in the Word of God. We offer semi-annual corporate Women's Breakfast meetings as well as a variety of Bible Study options through StudyTogether.
This Fall, we look forward to a time to "StudyTogether", as we grow in our knowledge and love for God and his Word. These small group studies will be held on Tuesday mornings at the church and also on various evenings and Saturdays in homes.
Childcare is provided on Tuesday mornings for $2.00 per child per day.
The following study options will be offered over an 8-week span:
- A Bible study of Hebrews using "Hoping for Something Better: Refusing to Settle for Life as Usual" by Nancy Guthrie
- "Don't Make Me Count to Three" by Ginger Hubbard with study guide (biblical encouragement and guidance in parenting young children.)
- "Adorned: Living Out the Glory of the Gospel Together" by Nancy DeMoss Wolgemuth (older and younger women living out the gospel together.)
"StudyTogether" sessions will run on the following dates:
- Session 1: September 12 - November 7, 2017
- Session 2: January 9 - March 6, 2018
- Session 3: March 20 - May 15, 2018
Registration for these studies will be available here beginning June 25th. In order to foster healthy group dynamics, we are asking all registrants to commit to all meetings. (Of course, we understand that the unforeseen does occur.) If you know you are going to miss a number of meetings, we suggest holding off this session and signing up with us for the next.
Please feel free to contact the church office at (610) 361-0606, should you have any questions or concerns.
We look forward to seeing you as we begin to "StudyTogether" in the Fall.